Well I guess Jon and I are over. Finished. I suppose I’ll be weepy for a bit. (weepy … screw that, I’m going to be PISSED OFF. He’ll realize that I WAS the best thing going for him, and he’ll NOW have to settle for SECOND best!)
In light of all this I got an award.
1. I’m MAD as a hatter
2. I don’t mind that.
3. I’ve been arrested twice, let me know if you want to know what for.
4. Both times I was a lady and treated as such.
5. I don’t want kids
6. I was nearly talked into wanting them.
7. I’m relieved
8. I would say that I love Mexican food, but I don’t … I love cheese and onion enchiladas and rice. (with sour cream, I’m an American, I love cheese! … what can I say?)
9. I had the mamwich commercial song stuck in my head for nearly a year.
10. I’m really ANGRY right now!!
11. Extra credit: I’m thirsty, I love ICED TEA (no sugar, no lemon, thank you very much!)
12. Extra credit II: I thought I was hearing missiles, I realize it’s just a really strong screwdriver from the guys rebuilding a roof, that was perfectly fine, and they have been doing thus for the last six months (no wonder I’m a bit paranoid, eh?).
ஜ~§Quote of the Day§~ஜ
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
ஜ~§The Question Of The Day§~ஜ
What is the one question you’ve always wanted someone to ask you?
ஜ~§The Word Of The Day§~ஜ
Supercilious [su·per·cil·i·ous] adj. 1. Full of contempt and arrogance. 2. Behaving as if or showing that a person thinks they are better than other people, and that their opinions, beliefs or ideas are not important, condescending: “He spoke in a haughty, supercilious voice.”
ஜ~§What I’m Reading§~ஜ
Nora Roberts, Sacred Sins and Skousen, The 5,000 Year Leap
ஜ~§What I’m Watching§~ஜ
Tonight is: Legend of the Seeker, I won’t say more about it, as I continually get corrected for my ignorance. 🙂
ஜ~§Poem Of The Day§~ஜ
I promised you all one of my own …
Madness screams in hearts
disguised as love
tearing, turning, pulling
trying to shove
Madness rages in minds
full of hate
twisting, meandering, rummaging
through sanity’s gate
on top of air
a careless whisper
in one’s ear
Madness lives in people like me
in my heart, mind
in the air I breathe, the loves I leave,
In the life I lead
ஜ~§Recipe of the Day§~ஜ
I’m not really hungry today. I’d like a good grilled cheese sammie and some tomato soup. (and no … damnit JC not the freaking BISQUE kind, that wasn’t even invented when I was growing up!!!)